1 - 3 years
The Business Development Manager who will report to the Head of Property Management will be directly responsible for driving external growth through expansion of property management services to t property owners; this includes implementing a business development strategy identify new business opportunities, build customer relationships, negotiate and close business deals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Reporting to the Head of Property Management, the candidate would have to identify business development opportunities and prepare an action plan to achieve the goals.
- He/she will possess good understanding of the property management market in Hyderabad and India.
- This person will be tasked to follow up on leads for property management business with developers/banks/investors on the ground in Hyderabad whilst also taking the initiative of developing new clients of corporate industries such as Software,BPO,hospitality, airlines etc a, community management divisions etc.
- Effective lead generation and credentials pitch, followed by outreach through meetings, calls, communication and follow-up, to maintain and build active pipeline.
- Developing and implementing sales plan to drive external growth. This will include contacting the right divisions/contacts.
- Serving as main contact for investors, landlords/owners and developers.
- Articulate to clients & prospects the benefits of property management and educate them about new ideas and new ways of thinking.
- Establishing/revising property management forms, reports, and manuals including updates, changes, and additions.
- Inspecting properties to ensure the owner standards are being met: evaluating maintenance, grounds, and administrative operations.
- Assembling/presenting management proposals to third party owners and negotiating management contracts.
- Assist in technical proposals, capability and staffing sections and other areas as appropriate; contribute to the technical approach sections of proposals as required.
- Gain and share understanding of prospect's organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structures and conduct market intelligence and analysis on selected targets and competitors.
- Degree or MBA from a recognized and reputable institution or equivalent. - Mid career professional (Min 4 years work experience in real estate ,property management experience, with the last 2 years being Business Development in Hyderabad). - Comfortable with sales and marketing duties: presenting proposals and negotiating contracts., - Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to keep stakeholders and third party owners informed. - Knowledge of property maintenance, property marketing.., - High degree of initiative and entrepreneurial spirit, with strong analytical skills. - Strong presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal capability, both internal and external.
Required Experience and Qualifications
Person should have minimum 2 yrs to 4 yrs of experience.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?300,000.00 to ?700,000.00 /year
Business Development: 2 years (Preferred)
Lead generation: 1 year (Preferred)
marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
Hyderabad, Telangana (Preferred)
English, Hindi, Telugu (Preferred)