Itlogix India Pvt ltd
IT - Software Jobs
5 - 7 years
Itlogix India Pvt ltd, 1 year ago
Required Core Skills:
- Cloud Architect 8+ years of experience
- Provides technical direction to teams on architecting, designing, building and deploying cloud solution for enterprise applications, with expertise in Cloud Platform Architecture and Engineering. ,
- Leads application migration projects including optimizing technical reliability and improving application performance,
- Consults on implementing cost optimized cloud solutions (based on usage, business requirements and budget)
- Good understanding of cloud security frameworks and cloud Security standards
- Proven knowledge of application architecture, networking, security, reliability and scalability concepts; software design principles and patterns;
- Solid knowledge and extensive experience of GCP and its cloud services.
- Experience with GCP services as Compute Engine, Application Engine, and Kubernetes Engine and Cloud Functions.
- Experience in Networking (all foundational elements such as ACLs, Security Groups, Route Tables, Internet & Virtual Private Gateways, etc.), Secret Manager, Parameter Store etc.
- Experiencing in Google storage products like Cloud Storage, Persistent Disk, Nearline, Coldline and Cloud Filestore
- Experience in Database products like Datastore, Cloud SQL, Cloud Spanner & Cloud Bigtable
- Experience with implementing containers using cloud native container orchestrators in GCP
- Strong cloud programming skill with experience in API and Cloud Functions development using Python & Node.js
- Proficiency in cloud automation using Ansible, Deployment Manager, or Terraform.
- Hands-on experience with enterprise config & DevOps tools including Ansible, BitBucket, Git, Jira and Confluence.
- Strong knowledge of cloud Security practices and Cloud IAM Policy preparation for GCP
- Knowledge and experience in API development, AI/ML, Data Lake, Data Analytics, Cloud Monitoring tool like Stackdriver
- Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps and System Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes