Call Centre/ BPO / ITES
1 - 3 years
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
* Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
* Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
* Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients objectives
* Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
* Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
* Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
* Research prospective accounts in targeted markets
* Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
* Collaborate with design and sales teams to ensure that requirements are met
* Possess a strong understanding of our products, our competition in the industry and positioning
* Proven working experience as a business development manager or tours manager/supervisor
* Minimum 3 years of experience in Travel agency or Tourism Industry or Event Management Industry.
* Experience in customer support is a plus
* Proficiency in MS Office , Excel and PPT Skills
* Proficiency in English.
* Communication and negotiation skills
* Time management and planning skills
* BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
* Excellent organizational skills
* Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
* Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
* Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers.
Walk in Date:30th Apr 2019
Walk in Deadline:15th May 2019
Salary : Negotiable
Venue#188/32/1, 1st Floor, 13th Cross, Bharat Petrol Bunk, Bashyam Circle, Sadashivanagar, Bengaluru - 560080