IT - Software Jobs
1 - 3 years
We are looking for a Senior Database Developer who can effectively design and develop databases for complex applications.
You are expected to work on any relational database software according to business requirement - the willingness to work on MySQL.
You are expected to develop and run batch/shell scripts required for maintenance and automation tasks.
You will work closely with application developers and QA engineers to ensure system consistency.
You will also coordinate with customers on a daily basis to provide technical support and understand requirements.
· Min. 4 years of work experience as a Database Developer with MySQL
· Willing to work on any database technology
· In-depth knowledge of data management
· Experience in designing and developing a database based on UI requirements
· Excellent programming skills
· Excellent analytical and organization skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant field
We are a specialist Financial Technology firm, HQ-ed in London, and with offices in Hyderabad. Our focus is on building and operating regulatory and financial technology solutions for Banks and other Financial Services firms. Most of our clients are based in Europe. We have deep expertise in AI/ ML, RPA, Cyber Security and Mobile Technologies.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Design and develop effective databases for complex applications
· Maintain databases (security, performance, usage issues, malfunctions, etc)
· Coordinate with customers on a regular basis to understand requirements
· Coordinate with the internal team for improvement and better performance of applications
· Data management support to users
· Document technical and user guides
· R&D and suggest new tools and services
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?400,000.00 to ?600,000.00 /year
Database Development: 4 years (Preferred)
work: 4 years (Preferred)
Hyderabad, Telangana (Required)
Excellent English verbal and written communication skills (Required)